Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Majors. Majors. Majors.

Oh my goodness! So I strongly dislike that I can officially not decide between two things tat I would love to do the rest of my life!
When I was in high school, I wanted to major in library science. That is fancy talk for librarian. I love books & I love quiet. Then, I found out that most librarians in high schools, colleges, etc... have to teach computer classes...Not my thing & therefore, that dream sailed out the window.
My senior year I settled on Early Childhood Education. I HATED LESSON PLANNING! I came to the conclusion that I meant to babysit and have my own kids, but not teach them.
At the end of my freshman year of college I changed it to journalism. Although I am happy with this decision, I have also been falling in love with the idea of being a wedding planner. I enjoy REAL love stories and watching and HELPING them come true would be amazing. However, this would involve probably leaving the comfort of my country home in the boonies. Not that I won't leave here eventually, but you know what I mean.

CHOICES.

No comments:

Post a Comment